I am working with a number of Secondary schools within Saltdean who are looking for Computing Teachers for supply and long term roles as soon as possible.
The successful candidate needs to be able to offer ICT to both KS3 and KS4. You must be a confident and passionate teacher who is able to adapt to the different classes quickly with excellent behaviour management skills.
• Someone who truly cares for the education of children and thrives in an environment working with likeminded individuals.
• A person who has a passion for installing confidence, knowledge and skills into forming children into becoming members of society later in life.
• Somebody with desire to go the extra mile for their students and truly influence their futures.
• A character who truly makes a difference in the classroom and enjoys working with young people.
What you can expect from Protocol Education;
• An extremely competitive pay rate.
• Weekly pay which is paid through PAYE (No hidden umbrella costs)
• A team of professional and experienced consultants to guide you
• Around the clock support and assistance from Protocol Education
If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this role - please apply and we will be in touch. If you would like to know more about working with Protocol Education please contact Hazel Baxter by email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 01273 253196
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.