A Chesterfield based secondary school is seeking a motivated and dedicated practitioner to teach in a supportive and well-resourced ICT department. This role has a potential to become full time when time tabling has been fully completed.
This secondary school will offer:
** ICT & Computing Teacher
** Exceptional facilities
** Great career progression opportunities
** Key Stage 3 - 5
** NQTs or experienced teachers welcomed
** Immediate start
This secondary school is in search of a vibrant ICT & Computing teacher to help develop an already successful ICT department, led by a strong and organised Head of department. Are you an enthusiastic and career orientated NQT or do you have a proven record of brilliance in teaching ICT? This is an excellent ICT department to join now as it is expanding to promote future growth. You will have the chance to work with pupils of all academic levels, joining a successful ICT & Computing teaching programme, as well as work with like-minded teachers.
You will need to demonstrate:
* The ability to deliver consistently excellent ICT lessons that involve the pupils of all abilities.
* Be able to design and teach ICT in a unique and stimulating lesson, to encourage each pupil's academic growth.
* Be a passionate ICT teacher, and show a hard work ethos that will motivate pupils as well as other teachers.
In return the school/Protocol can offer:
* Excellent CPD
* State of the art ICT facilities enabling you to distribute outstanding ICT teaching substance.
* An opening to join a great team of teachers, to work in partnership with leading teachers in their area of expertise.
* Competitive salary, as well as a great opportunity for career progression.
If you are interested in applying for the position then please send your most current and update CV to email@example.com or apply within.
Protocol Education recruits the best teachers and teaching assistants for jobs in schools. From permanent posts to daily supply, register with us to connect with thousands of employers in education throughout England, and around the world.