This post is for an experienced practitioner.
Protocol Education are working with a secondary school in Chingford who are seeking to appoint a Computing, ICT and Business Teacher.
The successful candidate must be an outstanding teacher with up-to-date subject knowledge and the ability to deliver good and outstanding lessons.
You will be teaching students across a broad ability range; GCSE and A Level with the possibility of supporting with BTEC Level 2 and Level 3.
Ofsted rated this school as Outstanding in 2018 due to their strong ethos, modern facilities and the professional development and support for both students and staff.
Computing, ICT and Business Teacher Requirements:
- Excellent English skills (clear written and spoken English) along with good reading, writing and numeracy skills
- Good level of ICT skills
- The ability to build good working relationships with children, teachers, parents and carers
- Experience of working with children
- The ability to promote positive behaviour in a nurturing environment
Computing, ICT and Business Teacher Responsibilities:
- Monitor and support the overall progress and development of students
- Provide a learning experience which gives students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential
- Contribute to raising standards of student attainment
- Share and support the academy’s responsibility to provide and monitor opportunities for personal and academic growth
In return the school offers:
- State of the art building with well-equipped classrooms, excellent resources and modern facilities
- An OFSTED rated ‘Good’ school in 2017
- Exceptional and wide-ranging CPD opportunities
- Good behaviour system
- A centralised approach to planning, to ensure that we are all sharing our resources and minimising workload
If you would like to be considered for this Computing, ICT and Business Teacher role, please apply immediately.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.