Protocol Education are recruiting for a qualified teacher of ICT / Computing. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an excellent team who will develop and provide outstanding teaching and learning for pupils 11-18 years of age.
We are looking for:
• A qualified teacher to teach across all key stages and who has excellent subject knowledge;
• A committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning and who will expect excellence from the students;
A collaborative and motivated individual who will help to deliver and lead the subject through a variety of innovative approaches including curriculum design, teaching strategies, use of technology and intervention programmes.
Requirements for working with protocol education are:
• Up to date DBS (within the last 12 months). If you do not have one we can carry one out on your behalf.
• 2 references within the last 5 years (one most recent & one from an education setting).
• We also looking for a self-motivated person who is not phased by challenging pupils.
The benefits of working with protocol education are:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Continuing professional development (CPD), our training courses include safe guarding and first aid.
• Bonus ‘refer a friend’ incentive scheme
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain over 25 years of education experience.
In addition to the above positions, we have a number of schools in Bristol with whom we have preferred supply agreements and consequently are incredibly busy with day to day supply work. We are always looking for NQT’s, experienced teachers, support assistants and those who have never worked in education to join our agency, so if you looking for longer term or permanent work then Protocol Education will work on your behalf to provide you with the work you desire. Supply work provides a fantastic opportunity for teachers to increase their experience or working in a variety schools in the local area.
When working with Protocol Education you can rest assured that you are working with a highly reputable agency where you are valued and are always treated with respect. To apply for these positions or if you are interested in supply work in the interim, please call Chris Stone 0117 9453965 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.