My Name is Alan and I am the dedicated consultant that works with Secondary schools in the Surrey area. I am seeking a qualified Teacher of Computer Science to join my strong team of supply teachers. I am always in need of qualified teachers to work on a supply basis. I have a range of options available to you and whatever you are looking to do by working with a supply agency I am sure that I can help you find the work you want. Working with us on a supply basis will allow you the freedom and flexibility to create your own work schedule. This will also provide you with the opportunity to work in different schools and often results in an offer of longer term or permanent work.
To become part of the Protocol Education supply team you will;
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (Or equivalent)
• Have a real passion for your subject matter
• Deliver a GCSE curriculum with skilled differentiation and a strong focus on pupil engagement
• Hold strong classroom management skills with the ability to use inspiration techniques to create order and deal with challenges.
• Work as part of a team to enhance the overall abilities of children across school.
If you are interested or would like to enquire about the roles I currently have available then please call Alan at Protocol Education on 020 971 1296
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.