We are looking to appoint an inspirational and dynamic Teacher of Computer Science to join a Secondary School based in Newham who are seeking to add to their rapidly developing Science department.
• An experienced Science teacher with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Enthusiasm and creativity when delivering lessons to students of all ages and abilities
• Proven experience of developing teaching & learning within a Science department
• A positive approach to managing challenging behaviour
• Proven ability to deliver a variety of qualifications determined by student need and ability
This is a full time teaching role & the post would suit both experienced candidates as well ECT/NQT's. The ideal candidate will have experience of teaching Science across KS3 & KS4 and be confident with all planning & marking responsibilities.
In return, school can offer you:
• A professional and supportive team
• A personalised approach to continuing professional development
• A role in a school that has a clear vision for improving outcomes for students
• Students with a positive attitude and a willingness to succeed
• Onsite parking for drivers
To be considered for the role of Teacher of Science, please apply immediately.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.