A large secondary school in Doncaster are seeking an IT Teacher to start in the new academic year to cover someone on maternity leave.
A large secondary school that has a large and very well-regarded DT department. It is part of a medium sized academy trust and the school is rated as being “Good” by OFSED, it is a welcoming and supportive academy, with high expectations that can offer first class opportunities to its pupils. The school has impressive facilities and over the years Protocol-Education have placed many Teachers and support staff into the school. The staff we have placed nave reaffirmed to us that it is a friendly and positive place to work where staff are well looked after.
The successful candidate: needs to be able to offer ICT to KS3, 4 and 5. You must be a confident and passionate teacher who is able to adapt to the different classes quickly with excellent behaviour management skills. In addition you will be:
• Someone who truly cares for the education of children and thrives in an environment working with likeminded individuals.
• A person who has a passion for installing confidence, knowledge and skills into forming children into becoming members of society later in life.
• Somebody with desire to go the extra mile for their students and truly influence their futures.
• A character who truly makes a difference in the classroom and enjoys working with young people.
What you can expect from Protocol Education:
• An extremely competitive pay rate.
• Weekly pay which is paid through PAYE (No hidden umbrella costs)
• A team of professional and experienced consultants to guide you
• Around the clock support and assistance from Protocol Education
If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this role - please apply and we will be in touch. If you would like to know more about working with Protocol Education please contact Mark by email email@example.com or contact us on 0114 252 1975
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.