Are you looking for your next opportunity in Central London and want to make a difference in a supportive working environment? If this is you – we want to hear from you!
I am working closely with a Secondary School based in the Central London borough of Camden.
They are currently recruiting for a Secondary Computer Science Teacher to join their team from SEPT 2022. If this Computer Science Teaching job is of interest to you, please get in contact today.
About the School:
My client is looking for suitably qualified candidates to join their staff. The school RATED OFSTED GOOD and is a large 5 form school based in Camden.
- The school has outstanding facilities, located central with good transport links close to Euston and Kings Cross.
- The school values courage, confidence and dignity. They hope each young person grows into their best self.
- The school offers students a warm and nurturing environment – ensuring all students overcome any barriers to achievement.
- The school are committed to managing the workload of staff to promote positive well-being.
- The school offers a range of CPD options for staff – promoting sharing good practice.
- The staff numbers are quite large. The school looks for ambitious staff, who are committed to providing a broad, balanced and engaging curriculum and high quality teaching and learning.
- Results: Students have achieved sound results performing inline with the average over time when matched against like schools and National averages.
About the role:
My client is looking for suitably qualified Computing / ICT Teachers – open to both newly qualified and established practitioners.
As a dedicated Computing Teacher, we aim to:
- Work within your parameters
- Be transparent with you in expectations about availability and details of any assignment
- Support you with providing opportunities to CPD (such as Safeguarding courses)
- Degree in Computing and a PGCE or QTS Qualification
- Strong Literacy and Numeracy skills is a must.
- Must be able to teach to A Levels.
- Demonstrate strong behaviour management techniques. Able to promote behaviour for learning. Must display calm and professional approach to managing class expectations and behaviour standards
- Highly organized and good communication is a must. Must be able to work collaboratively and take direction from other staff.
- Steady career or study history with ability to supply a minimum of 2 recent references covering the last 3 years.
- Clients are open to candidates with good to outstanding references.
What we offer:
- Dedicated consultant working on your behalf
- Day to Day roles with progression to long term roles
- long term role for suitable candidates matching specific positions and placements
- Access to Safeguarding professional development – with over 50 online courses available to Diploma and Certificate level
- Competitive rates
- Representing and trusted by more than 4000 clients across the UK – being preferred suppliers to schools
- We’ve assisted over 10,000 candidates being gainfully employed
- Protocol Education has received REC status, won ISO 9001 Customer Service awards and Investors in People accreditation
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.