Location: Tower Hamlets
Start date: New Academic Year (September 2022)
Protocol Education are working with a secondary school who are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Computer Science Teacher.
The post is for an Early Career Teacher or an experienced practitioner who would supporting the department whilst one of the practitioners is on maternity cover.
The Tech Department is highly successful and filled with multiple specialists that are highly valued by the school community.
The secondary school is filled with up-to-date equipment such as interactive white boards, tablets and new playground facilities for students.
Located in the heart of Tower Hamlets in an ethnically diverse community, this school continues to strive for greatness. This can be seen in their Ofsted report in which they were rated Good several times.
The Computer Science Teacher will be:
- An excellent teacher and specialist ideally with experience of teaching KS4 and KS5
- Skilled at fostering independent, student-led learning
- Innovative in using new technology to enhance learning
- A collaborative planner, able to work across subject disciplines
In return the school can offer you:
- Exceptional CPD opportunities
- The chance to network with outstanding practitioners and learn from the best
- A strong feedback culture so that teachers can develop in areas of their practice that are important to them
If you would like to be considered for this Computer Science Teacher vacancy, please apply immediately.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.