The Computer Science department consists of extremely experienced and motivated practitioners, making it an exciting and progressive team to join. Teaching is collaborative and dynamic and students are enthused in their learning. This role would therefore suit a teacher with excellent subject knowledge and a commitment to developing students of all abilities, ensuring they attain well.
Ofsted, 2019 'Teachers have high expectations of their pupils and expect all pupils to give of their best'
The successful candidate will:
- possess a clear vision for outstanding subject provision
- have the ability and commitment to secure high standards of student achievement
- possess excellent teaching skills and an ability to lead classes with pace and sufficient challenge
- have the charisma, enthusiasm and personality to motivate students
- understand the school's academic standing and have a sincere commitment to sharing long-term aims.
- show you are an imaginative and forward-thinking classroom practitioner
- have the willingness to form part of a successful and enthusiastic team
- have high expectations of pupils and themselves
- be keen to work as part of a passionate and committed team
- be committed to planning and delivering an exciting interactive curriculum
In return this school offers you
- a friendly and supportive environment with excellent development opportunities
- effective CPD to further develop your practitioner skills
- creative and encouraging colleagues who actively promote the vision and aims of the school.
- a vibrant, happy and calm environment to work in
- pay to scale, MPS or UPS as appropriate
Applications are welcomed from both experienced or newly qualified colleagues. Overseas qualified teachers with the right to work in the UK are also welcome to apply. If you are interested in this excellent Computer Science teaching vacancy in Cheshunt, Hertfordshire then please apply online to Protocol Education today.