The ideal person:
- Working in a similar environment or other experience of working with special needs
- Resilience and patience, compassion and understanding
- An ability to be proactive, creative and empathetic
- To adhere to the school's policies and practices
In return we offer
- Pay through PAYE (No Umbrella Companies!)
- Support throughout your placements
- Local work
If you feel this role is right for you and would like to be considered then please submit your CV to email@example.com.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.