Classroom Teacher - Key Stage 1 & 2 - Hackney
Hackney Main Pay Scale
Suitable for NQTs
This is a full time role starting in January until the end of the academic year.
We wish to appoint a well qualified and enthusiastic Teacher, who is flexible to work in KS1 and KS2.
The teacher would participate in the department’s planning and development of teaching; leading the planning and ongoing assessments in the class.
The successful candidate will help support and continue the school’s commitment to the development of its pupils. This post would suit an experienced teacher or a strong NQT.
Mainstream Primary School
State - Academy
Age range - 3 - 11 years
NQTs are welcome to apply
The Academy’s calm working atmosphere creates well-rounded individuals who excel in the arts, on the sporting field and academically. All learners, regardless of ability, benefit from the innovative and enlightened approaches to teaching and learning within the Academy.
The Academy provides children with a happy and caring learning environment, with high expectations of behaviour and manners throughout the academy. All teachers at the Academy recognise that every child is different and encourages them all to strive and reach their full potential.
What we are looking for
• High expectations of pupils regarding achievement and behaviour
• Good team skills with self-motivation and the ability to inspire others
• Approachable and caring nature
• Passion for teaching and working with students and the ability to drive them to be outstanding
• Enthusiasm to ensure that students get the education which they rightly deserve
• Ability to communicate effectively with all staff, students and parents
• Raise aspirations, expectations and achievement of all students regardless of ability
• Willing to play as part of a team and go the extra mile to up keep the Academy values
• Teaching Experience in Key Stages 1 & 2
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Committed to the safeguarding of students
• Focused on the learning and development of students and encouraging high achieving
• Enthusiastic, flexible and friendly approach.
What the Academy can offer:
• The opportunity to work with excellent students and a supportive team throughout the academy
• Ambitious working environment
• Extensive support and CPD (including a bespoke NQT package)
• Friendly and passionate atmosphere
• A dedicated Governing body.
If you feel you have the qualities and experience that we are looking for, please send your updated CV and covering letter today to LDannahy@protocol-education.com or call me on 020 3219 7715
We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.