ROLE: Classroom Supervisor - Future Teacher
Start Date: Monday 19th February or ASAP
Are you a graduate considering a teaching career? But first wanting to gain some classroom experience or perhaps you are a teaching assistant looking to progress within your career.
I am working with a mainstream secondary school in Harrogate to recruit a cover supervisor.
- Leading full classes of students across KS3 – KS5.
- Delivering preset work.
- Managing classroom behaviour.
- Implementing the school’s behaviour and safeguarding policy.
The ideal candidate will have some experience working within a school setting, be confident and demonstrate the confidence and capability to lead classes of students and manage challenge behaviour.
Comprehensive cover supervisor training is provided, so direct experience working as a cover supervisor is preferred but not essential.
The school are keen to support graduate as future teachers, providing support and training with behaviour management and offering opportunity to gain experience in a selected department to support with their subject specialism.
- Full time role (Monday – Friday) – part time contracts could be considered for the right candidate.
- Working hours 8:30am – 3:15pm
- Term time only – in line with the academic calendar.
Benefits of working for Protocol Education:
- Cover Supervisor and Behaviour Management Training provided prior to start date.
- Continued professional development courses offered all year round.
- A dedicated educational consultant offering career and personal support.
- Refer a friend scheme, with monetary reward.
- A competitive salary.
- Flexibility of work.
If you want to make a difference and support children and young people in an education setting, APPLY NOW or email your CV to email@example.com.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.