The school is looking for people who:
• Have worked with ASD students
• Can work well within a team
• Can use their own initiative
• Have a passion for working with children and young people
• Are easily adaptable in different situations
Working for Protocol Education you can expect:
- To work with a dedicated and honest SEND Consultant that has great experience in the education sector.
- Professional and organised structure with plenty of continual professional development opportunities (CPD).
- A clear and easy to use timesheet system with weekly pay.
- Working for a well know, trusted and respected Education leader.
- Protocol Education is proud to be a National Living Wage employer supporting schools and talented people like you.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00