An opportunity has arisen for a dynamic and experienced upper KS2 class teacher to join the team of a small, happy CofE school which is situated in the heart of South Gloucestershire.
The school have achieved good in their most recent Ofsted and consistently strive to improve and excel in all that they do. It is a diverse and creative community, where the individual is cherished, talents are nurtured and excellence is an everyday occurrence.
As well as a very warm welcome, they can offer the successful candidate:
• Children who have a real joy of learning, who work collaboratively and independently.
• Children who display exemplary behaviour, have positive attitudes and take pride in their success.
• Enthusiastic, friendly and supportive colleagues who really enjoy their work and are happy to help.
• An excellent, bespoke CPD programme.
• An open door policy, with regular team meetings and leadership development
• Supportive parents, carers and PTA.
The successful candidate will be:
• An experienced upper KS2 teacher ideally with a Mathematics Specialism.
• Motivated, hardworking and inspirational.
• An excellent team player.
• Able to play a key role in moving our “good” school forward.
• Committed to promoting high standards of attainment and behaviour
In order to apply for this role you must have the following:
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Reference information for the last five years
• UK eligibility to work, an enhanced DBS on the update service or willingness to have one undertaken at the cost of £44
• The ability to be flexible and adaptable on a daily basis
In return, here at Protocol Education we offer:
• Competitive rates of pay.
• Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain 21 years of educational experiences.
• £250 bonus ‘refer a teacher’ payment scheme.
• The opportunity of working with a wide choice of schools across the South Gloucestershire and Bristol areas.
• CV and interview advice and support.
Protocol Education is a leading supply teaching agency. We provide schools with the teaching, support and SEN staff they need to be successful, while helping teachers, teaching assistants and nursery staff find rewarding work that furthers their careers.
If you are interested in applying please register with us online www.protocol-education.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0117 945 3960 to discuss our available opportunities.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.