We seek an engaging, committed and highly-skilled class teacher to work with our enthusiastic pupils
(in a Mixed Year setting) and with our creative and dedicated team. We welcome applications from
both NQTs and experienced teachers.
The successful candidate will:
• Have excellent skills in planning and teaching a personalized curriculum that inspires children to
• Have recent experience of working in a mixed age setting
• Be prepared to lead a curriculum area across the school
• Be able to recognise and nurture every child’s academic and personal development
• Demonstrate effective communication and collaborative skills
• Demonstrate highly effective and purposeful assessment, tracking and feedback strategies
• Have a clear commitment to the highest standards of achievement and behaviour
• Be flexible and open to working creatively across the curriculum
• A commitment to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of our children
In return, our friendly and successful school can offer happy and enthusiastic children, a highly
motivated and forward-thinking staff team and supportive governors, parents and community. We are
a part of the Wessex Learning Trust who provide excellent opportunities to network across the Trust
schools and take part in a wide range of professional development opportunities.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and
young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.