Protocol Education are working with and Ofsted rated 'Good' Primary School in a popular community school in the Cambridge area. The school are looking to appoint a Year 5 Teacher to start in April 2023 until the end of the academic year. (Job share, part time or ECT'S will be considered.)
Are a nurturing and ambitious school with a strong commitment to pursue academic, physical, social and emotional excellence at every stage of our development journey.
Successful Applicants must:
- Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Be enthusiastic and flexible while inspiring and motivating others
- Be non-judgmental and believe in equity and inclusivity
- Hold a current DBS, or be willing to undertake one
In return Protocol Education can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay, weekly through PAYE
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants.
- Refer a friend bonus
- Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant
If you are interested in the role or wish to enquire about alternative opportunities please apply now.
Interviews and shortlisiting will occur immediately.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.