The successful candidates will work in Key Stage 1 & Key Stage 2 classes following the instruction of the class teacher whilst also planning and implementing their own learning styles to encourage progress at all times.
The post will involve supporting small groups and individuals across Key Stage 1 & Key Stage 2 classes, through targeted interventions or classroom based support.
As the post holder will be timetabled to deliver specific interventions in English or Maths, it is essential that all applicants have a minimum of a CACHE Level 2 or equivalent qualification.
Experience across KS1 & KS2 is required, with knowledge of the primary curriculum.
What is on offer:
• Flexible work
• Work life balance
• Experience working in different schools
• Weekly pay
• Opportunities of permanent roles
We are looking for someone who:
• Has experience of working with children across Key Stage 1 & 2
• Has experience of working with pupils to support English and Mathematics on an individual basis and/or in a. group
• Has experience of a range of intervention programs
• Has school or nursery experience
Protocol Education will offer you:
• Ongoing CPD
• Competitive rates of weekly pay
• Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
• Social nights out with the rest of Protocol staff
• A wide variety of positions, both day to day and long-term
• £250 Referral Bonus for each teacher you refer to us (Please visit our website for our T&Cs)
To take advantage of this great opportunity apply online today at www.protocol-education.com
(Only successful candidates will be contacted. Incomplete applications without a CV will not be considered.)