Protocol Education has a vacancy for a part-time caretaker. The successful candidate will make an active contribution to the development of the academy as a first class environment for learning and play.
This is a permanent post for 24 hours per week, all year round. The post-holder will work to ensure the security of the school buildings, carrying out a programme of maintenance work and monitoring the repair and maintenance work of others as directed by the Senior Primary Site Manager/Academy Business Manager.
Friendly with good communication skills
Has good organisational skills
Has experience of carrying out basic DIY tasks
Is motivated and enthusiastic
Is able to work effectively as part of a team
Flexible as may be required to cover other sites within the Cabot Learning Federation
In return, the school can offer a supportive friendly environment where everyone is valued, a commitment to personal and professional development and enthusiastic, friendly children.
In order to apply for this role you must have the following:
• Reference information for the last five years
• UK eligibility to work, an enhanced DBS on the update service or willingness to have one undertaken at the cost of £44
• The ability to be flexible and adaptable on a daily basis
In return, here at Protocol Education we offer:
• Competitive rates of pay.
• Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain 21 years of educational experiences.
• Bonus ‘refer a friend’ payment scheme.
• The opportunity of working with a wide choice of schools across the South Gloucestershire and Bristol areas.
• CV and interview advice and support.
Protocol Education is a leading supply teaching agency. We provide schools with the teaching, support and SEN staff they need to be successful, while helping teachers, teaching assistants and nursery staff find rewarding work that furthers their careers.
If you are interested in applying please register with us online www.protocol-education.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0117 945 3960 to discuss our available opportunities.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.