- Long-term placement
- Working Monday to Thursday
- Assisting pupils with daily tasks and activities
- Working in a small classroom of 6-8 pupils
Successful Candidates Must Have:
- A passion for working in SEN
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team, and individually
Why Work with Protocol Education?
- We can provide successful candidates with local work in their area.
- We provide you with a dedicated consultant who stays by your side throughout the entire process.
- We can provide you with flexible work to suit your schedule.
If this role is of interest to you then please send your CV as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All successful candidates will be contacted via telephone within 3 working days.
If the listed role is not of interest to you, please feel free to contact the team 020 8971 1294 as we have other opportunities available.
Here at Protocol Education, we strive to ensure that each and every candidate has an opportunity to find their ideal job. For a number of years, we are proud to have worked alongside fantastic institutions of learning (Primary, Secondary and SEND) to provide them with high quality teachers and support staff.
We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00