- Working one to one with students with special needs
- Working collaboratively with a team of professionals
- Developing sensory development and social awareness
- Teaching life skills such as shopping, cooking & gardening
- Assisting with physical development
- Supporting students during work placements
If you are interested in this role and would like to be considered please submit your application or email at alex.conway@protocol-education.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see protocol-education.com/FAQs for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers, if your certificates are not within the last 12 months. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.