- Supporting students on a one to one basis
- Developing self confidence and
- Engaging students through sensory integration within the classroom
- Working with the teacher to assess pupils' levels and ability
- Ensuring the schools ethos and policies are being implemented
If this role is of interest to you or you would like to be considered for other roles please submit your CV to email@example.com.
Here at Protocol Education, we strive to ensure that each candidate has an opportunity to find their ideal job. For a number of years, we are proud to have worked alongside fantastic institutions of learning (Primary, Secondary and SEND) to provide them with high quality teachers and support staff.
We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00