Protocol Education are currently recruiting support worker witj care experience to work in one of our outstanding special needs colleges located in Sutton to start in Sept 2022. This role will be working with post 16 students old with special needs such as autism, speech & language difficulties, severe learning difficulties, & physical disabilities. Classroom sizes range from 6 to 8 learners per class working with a highly experienced team of professionals. Support workers will be required to engage with learners academically, develop self confidence, teach functional & life skills, support students in recreational activities such as gardening & cooking and assisting in learners at work placements.
- Committed to work the academic year
- Able to work Monday to Thursday with the option of Fridays if you choose
- A keen interest to work in special needs education
- Ability to create a fun & engaging environment
- Passionate about the potential for education and will go that extra mile every day
- Adaptable, and able to work in a challenging setting
- Interested in working in a different environment
- Committed and resilient
- No umbrella Companies, no hidden charges
- Free training
- Free online webinars
- Supportive & inclusive team
If this role is of interest please submit your application along with your CV or if you would like to know about other roles please email Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.