This role will require you to work one to one, develop sensory processes, develop self confidence and self learning through the use of sensory integration. You must have experience working with special needs and be willing to undertake any personal care duties such as feeding and changing.
- Supporting students with work set by the class teacher
- Providing and engaging learning environment
- Working with the teacher to assess pupils levels and ability
- Ensuring the schools ethos and policies are being implemented
- Liaising with parents and carers
The school are looking for individuals who are:
- Experienced working with SEND needs (PMLD, SLD, ASD)
- Passionate about the potential for education and will go that extra mile every day
- Adaptable, and able to work in a challenging setting
- Interested in working in a different environment
- Committed and resilient
Here at Protocol Education, we strive to ensure that each candidate has an opportunity to find their ideal job. For a number of years, we are proud to have worked alongside fantastic institutions of learning (Primary, Secondary and SEND) to provide them with high quality teachers and support staff.
We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00