- Experienced working with children or adults in a care capacity?
- Interested in working with children in a state of the art facility
- Interested in assisting pupils with a range of different needs and abilities?
- Capable of giving on-going 1:1 support where needed?
- Looking for a role that is rewarding and varied?
Apply now with an up-to-date CV and all successful candidates will be contacted to progress their application. If you would like to discuss this role or other potential roles please email Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.