This position is an excellent first step for anyone looking to build a successful career in recruitment. You will be joining the team led by an experienced manager keen to enable you to hit your full potential. This position requires fast and accurate data entry, working on two separate IT systems, processing individual’s background checks, general compliance administration and dealing with consultant, client and candidate queries.
You will have:
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail and good information retention
- A high level of customer service
- A positive attitude and a strong desire to be part of a team
- Able to multitask and work under pressure
- A high energy and exciting working environment
- Working in a diverse team with good dynamics
- Support in career progression within the company
- Reduced working hours outside of term time
- A relaxed and easy-going dress code
- Incentives including fully paid activities and social events
- Employee discounts through hundreds of retailers on our reward platform and more.