Protocol Education is currently seeking teachers to work on supply basis in London Borough of Brent. Our clients book with us on a regular basis so we will always be able to get you work!
If you are a qualified teacher (B.Ed., PGCE, QTS) enthusiastic and passionate about teaching and meeting the individual needs of all students and looking for work that would have flexible hours and provide you with an environment where you could thrive, then we want you!
All we require is:
- A good knowledge of the EYFS, KS1 or KS2 National Curriculum and the ability to plan differentiated work.
- A valid DBS or willing to undertake an application for one.
- Proof of right to work in the UK.
- Excellent teaching references.
Experience working with SEN and/or EAL is desirable but not essential.
In return we offer you:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Social nights out with the rest of Protocol staff
• £250 Referral Bonus for each teacher you refer to us*.
If you would like to become part of a friendly professional team please be in touch with us ASAP on 020 8371 7900 or send your CV to Kate: email@example.com.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.
*they must work at least 20 days for Protocol