We are very busy at Protocol Education and we are currently recruiting for fully qualified Primary teachers who are able to work across Early Years, KS1 or KS2 for ad-hoc supply bookings, short term work or long term work for this academic year.
We work with many schools across Northamptonshire and the demand for supply is growing, therefore we are looking to recruit reliable and flexible teachers who are hoping to work across different schools from the new academic year 2016.
As one of the successful candidates you will need to be enthusiastic, determined and reliable, have a good knowledge of the National Curriculum and the flexibility to adjust to learning levels.
- A creative and flexible approach to teaching.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education.
- A passion for education and learning.
- EYFS, KS1 or KS2.
The key benefits for working with Protocol Education are;
- Your own dedicated Primary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- Minimal administration (online time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- £200 referral scheme
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.