Are you a Graduate?
Have you recently graduated?
Looking to work in Primary/ Secondary /SEN School?
You will be:
•Providing support to pupils on a whole class, small group and 1:1 basis
• Excellent teacher training opportunities in secondary & primary schools
• Supported by school departments and your recruitment consultants
Protocol Education are looking for graduates especially in English, Science and Maths to work in our client schools in Hertfordshire. You will be working in secondary schools in a variety of roles from teaching assistant to supporting English, Maths and Science through intervention programs on a small group and 1:1 basis.
This is an excellent opportunity for a graduate looking to gain Secondary & Primary school experience with a view of pursuing a career in teaching.
Graduates interested in this opportunity will be expected to have:
• Professional attitude and engaging personality
• Ability to develop relations and work with young people
• Passion for your subject and desire to become a teacher
•Benefits to graduates interested in this position:
• Hands on teaching experience with pupils on a 1:1 and small group basis
• Working in a variety of secondary & primary schools on short term or long term positions
Contact us today 01923 257410 or send your CV to email@example.com