We are seeking a talented individual to deliver high-quality Business & KS3-KS4.
The successful candidate will:
• Be able to teach Business
• Support for every student to achieve their full potential and become a confident, resilient and compassionate individual who can make a positive contribution to society
• Commitment to creating an environment that promotes academic, creative, sporting, cultural linguistic and personal achievement
The school holds:
• A culture of high expectations of students and staff
• An appetite for creativity and continuous improvement
• A dedicated, caring and experienced staff team
• Purpose-built teaching and learning facilities
• A supportive and committed leadership team.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.