Business Studies Teacher - Barnet
A reputable school in Barnet who pride themselves in consistently remarkable results are on the hunt for a hardworking and dedicated Business Studies Teacher to start in September 2022.
Are you a candidate that has had previous experience working with groups?
Are you a candidate that can deliver work confidently?
Are you an aspiring Primary teacher ?
Then this is the perfect role for you!
We are looking for someone that is exceptionally supportive and encouraging. An individual that has knowledge in all teaching techniques. A candidate that strives to push students to exceed expectations and achieve incredible results. The school prides themselves in moulding students into all round students with several students attending exclusive universities.
The school is situated near Barnet station a 5 minutes’ walk from the school
- Diploma in Business/Economics
- Intricate communication skills
- Behaviour management skills are beneficial but not compulsory
- Proven track record in raising attainment levels within personal studies
- Producing lesson plans
- To always act in the best interest of the learners whilst complying with school policy
- Is creative and passionate
- Has a UK QTS or PGCE
- Lives in the UK
- Can teach KS1/KS2
- Has Excellent subject knowledge
A candidate that can deliver and lead the subject through a variety of innovative approaches including curriculum design, teaching strategies, use of technology and intervention programmes that will create an environment where every classroom offers outstanding provision for students
Protocol Education will offer you:
- An extremely competitive pay rate
- Weekly pay which is paid through PAYE (No hidden umbrella costs)
- A team of professional and experienced consultants to guide you
- Around the clock support and assistance from Protocol Education
Why work with Protocol
- Access to a diverse network of phase and subject specialist groups
- Support and mentoring from some of the best leaders in education
- An Outer London Allowance, plus a performance and loyalty bonus
- The opportunity to work with our amazing students!
- The opportunity to work a new and exciting academy, judged 'Outstanding' by Ofsted
- A calm, well-disciplined yet positive and innovative learning environment
If you feel you’re a good candidate for this role, please contact 0208 371 7900 or Email
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.