Business Studies Teacher
This school in North Somerset are excited to appoint a teacher of Business Studies, with ICT experience to join their successful department. The successful candidate must be enthusiastic and energetic and hold QTS, to teach across KS3-KS4.
The perfect educator will provide high quality learning experiences for students through the provision of challenging, stimulating and supportive teacher.
Start date: 1st September. Full time and part time will be considered.
The successful candidate will:
- Plan teaching to achieve progression in students learning by setting tasks, making effective use of assessment information, and setting appropriate expectations for learning
- Maintain high standards for behaviour, establishing and maintaining a good standard of discipline through well-focused teaching through positive relationships
- Work collaboratively with support staff within lessons as appropriate
- Identity the needs of individuals within the class
- Be able to critically evaluable teaching to provide effectiveness
- Be calm and courteous to colleagues, parents, and visitors, providing a welcoming environment
- Assist and contribute to the faculty’s development plan
- Be passionate for the specialist subject
- Be an experienced teacher, or ECT
- Delivers a broad and balanced curriculum
- Has a happy school community, where students come first, and all staff are valued and cherished
- Values inclusion and diversity
- Regular recognition awards
- Is close to public transport links
- Has on-site parking
In addition, Protocol Education can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD) including Team Teach
- Ongoing honest, friendly, and professional support from our dedicated team of experts
- A £250 bonus if you introduce someone new to Protocol Education, as a thank you
If this is an opportunity that excites you, we strongly encourage you to Apply Now!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.