Teacher of Business Studies
Protocol Education are working with a number of local schools requiring qualified teachers of Business Studies from September 2022. We have both full and part time positions and are interested in hearing from candidate with experience teaching across the Business curriculum.
Teaching from Key Stage 3 to Key Stage 5 these positions would be suitable for experienced teachers as well as newly qualified candidates.
The ideal candidate will be a fully qualified teacher of Business Studies with experience across the curriculum. Some knowledge of the IT curriculum would be an advantage but isn't vital.
Protocol Education are looking for candidates who: -
• Believes that every student, regardless of their background, can make outstanding progress.
• Is rigorous, relentless, determined, creative and inspirational in their style and presence as a leader.
• Utilises a variety of teaching methods to present engaging, thoughtful lessons and CPD sessions.
• Is caring and has the drive and passion to continue to develop strong relationships and the wellbeing with staff, students, parents, governors and the local community.
Protocol Education are required to take safeguarding steps which include:
• DBS Check
• 2 professional references and work experience gaps listed
• Proof of address
Protocol Education can offer:
-Competitive rates that express your experience and responsibilities
-CPD during half term or summer, plus free webinar
-£250 refer a Teacher/TA Bonus
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.