Skills and qualifications required:
- Certified in British Sign language (BSL) level 2 or above
- Able to relay BSL from hearing impaired students to non-signing students or adults.
- Excellent strategic & communication skills, the ability to use initiative and that can work well under pressure.
- Provide a positive and engaging environment
Successful candidates will benefit from:
- No Umbrella Companies
- Support throughout your placement from an experienced SEND consultant
- Local work
- Free CPD
- Opportunity to work additional hours
If you have you have BSL and would like to be considered for this role please send your CV ASAP to Alex - email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Here at Protocol Education, we strive to ensure that each candidate has an opportunity to find their ideal job. For a number of years, we are proud to have worked alongside fantastic institutions of learning to provide them with high quality teachers and support staff.
We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00
Please note that you will not be considered for this position if you don't possess an enhanced DBS Disclosure, or if you are not eligible to work in the UK