We work with a wide variety of schools, some of which are high achieving, visionary Ofsted awarded schools, whilst others are placed in deprived areas and thus teaching will offer more of a challenge. Therefore we care looking for Teachers who can be adaptable.
We are looking for passionate and adaptable qualified Primary Supply Teachers in and around Dudley and Sandwell to join our team. We work with schools in Dudley and Shropshire and surrounding areas who require qualified teachers to cover lessons of all subjects on a day to day basis. As well as this we also work with schools on longer term and permanent roles.
Whether you are an experienced teacher or an NQT we want to hear from you!
Benefits of Supply Teaching:
• Flexible working pattern, to suit your needs (you can work as often or little as you like!).
• The chance to gain experience in a variety of different schools.
• The possibility of a Long Term or Permanent position being offered.
• Continuing Professional Development opportunities
What you will need:
• Qualified Teacher Status.
• Good classroom and behaviour management.
• The desire to help children learn and achieve to the best of their ability.
• A DBS on the update service (£13 a year), or be willing to apply for a new one (£40).
• It would be ideal if you had access to a car, but this is not essential.
Protocol Education can offer you:
• Competitive pay rates .
• Access to a team of consultants who are experts in Education recruitment (our team includes; Teachers, Teaching Assistants and a Nursery Manager).
• Pre-bookings and on the morning bookings to adapt to your lifestyle.
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network around Bristol, Bath, North Somerset, Somerset and Wiltshire.
If this role is of interest to you, we'd love to hear from you at the West Midlands office on 01902313820. Please register on our website www.protocol-education.com