2nd June 2016 Open Day
43 Temple Row, Birmingham, B2 5LS, West Midlands, United Kingdom
CALLING ALL Teachers and Teaching Assistants!!
We are holding a Birmingham Open Day this Half Term and would like to hear from anyone already working in a school setting or looking to start working in a school setting. We would like to meet you if you are a:
- A Qualified Teacher or NQT. (You must hold QTS/QTLS or have QTS/QTLS pending)
- Level 3 Teaching Assistants
- Level 3 Nursery Nurses
- Primary & Secondary Cover Supervisors.
- Graduates looking for work in a school
- Candidates with SEN experience in a care, residential or non-school setting
- Candidate with Behaviour, Literacy, Numeracy, Autism, Support Worker experience etc
(Please call if you are not sure if your experience is applicable or with any general questions)
The Open Day will be in Birmingham on Thursday 26th May & Thursday 2nd June 2016, so please CALL US IMMEDIATELY to book an appointment or send your CV and we will contact you within 24 hours with more details.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.