Then this is the role for you!...
A very well-funded and highly anticipated school in Barnet are looking for a science teacher specialising in Biology to start Immediately. The ideal candidate should have previous experience working in a fast paced and challenging environment. The school is well known for its state-of-the-art facilities, refined support techniques and welcoming attitude towards new members of faculty.
The candidate will be able to access the school via numerous bus routes and a short walk away from High Barnet underground station.
What we expect from you:
- Previous experience in assisting students with their learning
- intricate communication skills
- Behaviour management skills are beneficial
- Proven track record in raising attainment levels across the curriculum
- Producing lesson plans and cover work
- To act in the best interest of the learners always, whilst complying with school policy
- To liaise with staff members and parents to understand the needs of the student
In return Protocol Education will offer you:
- An extremely competitive pay rate of £145 - £190 per day (Dependant on experience)
- Weekly pay which is paid through PAYE (No hidden umbrella costs)
- A team of professional and experienced consultants to guide you
- Around the clock support and assistance from Protocol Education
- The chance to help students better their future
Protocol Education is a Supply Agency offering both long terms and short terms roles in Early Years, Primary, Secondary and Special Needs (SEND) Education. We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.