I am supporting a supportive and friendly Ofsted rated ‘Good’ primary school in West Drayton who are currently seeking a Behaviour/SEN Support Teaching Assistant. The role is to commence as soon as possible in order to more effectively cater for children facing challenges caused by emotional and behavioural issues.
• Supporting students in academic, emotional and pastoral development
• Working in class, small groups and on an individual basis
• Assisting teaching staff where necessary
• Motivate, engage and inspire children to learn
• Some experience of working with primary children with EBD needs
• Strong and assertive behaviour management skills
• A proactive and positive role model for all
• Resilient, dynamic, adaptable and committed
• Be patient, caring and a good communicator.
• Be able to work effectively as part of a team.
• Have a good understanding of cross curricular approaches
• Have a working knowledge of primary pupils
They can offer:
• Support from the school's Leadership team.
• A strong network of teachers and support staff to provide high quality provision for pupils.
• A dedicated, friendly staff team
• A commitment to your professional development.
If you have experience of working with students with emotional and behavioural issues, please apply with your most up to date CV today.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.