Why you should apply?
- This is a long-term role, with an opportunity to go permanent at the school at the end of the academic year
- It's in a great location, with superb transport links.
- The school can offer you great colleagues and leadership to help enhance your progress.
A background in Community and Care, Sports or if you have been a Youth Worker or Learning Mentor would be beneficial for this role. You will need to be flexible, have plenty of interest, enthusiasm, good communication skills and the ability to work 1-1 or with small groups.
In return Protocol Education can offer;
- Local job opportunities with a dedicated consultant.
- Access to professionally accredited training and courses.
- In-branch workshops and sessions delivering skills and expertise.
- Competitive Pay rates
- The peace of mind of working with a reputable and established company
If you feel you have the qualities and experience that Protocol are looking for, please reply to this add or send your updated CV and register online on www.protocol-education.com
Protocol Education is a Supply Agency offering both long terms and short terms roles in Early Years, Primary, Secondary and Special Needs (SEND) Education. We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.