Protocol Education are looking for a behaviour support worker who has previous experience supporting pupils who present challenging behaviour who is happy to do both daily supply and also get involved in longer term positions.
Ideally the right person will have:
* Team Teach Qualification and experience supporting pupils with challenging behaviour
* Evidence of good practice including phonics, and other group work in the Early Years areas.
* Commitment to develop the personality, talents and abilities of all children
* A confident and positive approach to working with children
* A collegial attitude, committed to raising standards and achievement
* Have a strong and creative and engaging personality
* Keen to learn and develop professionally
The benefits of working with Protocol education are:
+ Commitment to quality and safeguarding Short and long-term vacancies to suit your needs
+ An extensive CPD training programme
+ Dedicated and education specialist consultants
+ A Bonus scheme for referring friends and colleagues.
Please contact Annabel on 0113 233 7020 or alternatively email your CV to
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.