Protocol Education are looking for a behaviour support worker who is Team Teach trained to work 5 days a week in a Leeds primary school. This role is to start immediately and could continue throughout the next academic year
The ideal candidate:
- Classroom experience, particularly KS1
- Team Teach Trained
- The ability to discover existing strengths and use them to enable the pupils to succeed and record the children’s work to show progress attained
- Experience working on a 1:1 basis or group work to support learning
- An understanding of strategies that support pupils in reading, writing, handwriting and spelling
- Suggestions and ideas to adapt and implement the use of specialist resources that will support children’s learning
The benefits of working with Protocol education are:
+ Commitment to quality and safeguarding Short and long-term vacancies to suit your needs
+ An extensive CPD training programme
+ Dedicated and education specialist consultants
+ A Bonus scheme for referring friends and colleagues.
Please contact the Leeds office on 0113 233 7020 or alternatively send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.