Behaviour Support Worker
Protocol Education are working with a school in the Leeds area (LS7) are who are searching for a Behaviour Support Worker to support students within their school. This school has been graded ‘outstanding’ by OFSTED. This is due to teachers having high standards for their students, ensuring they gain outstanding achievements alongside their positive attitudes and behaviour.
Requirements for this role:
- we are specifically looking for someone who can help students feel comfortable at school and be supportive of their needs.
- Experience working with children who have special educational needs within a Primary School setting.
- A highly motivated and enthusiastic personality with a willingness to learn and develop yourself further.
- Full and Clear DBS which we can check on the update service.
- Previous experience working with challenging children.
If you are keen to support the learning and personal development of passionate, smart, creative, and driven young people looking to unlock their confidence and find their way, please apply now and one of our Consultants will be in touch.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.