We are currently seeking a Behaviour Support Worker (BSW) with previous school based experience to join one of our fantastic schools in September. This is a permanent opportunity to join an "Outstanding" Primary school based in East Leeds.
The school are looking for someone who has the right qualities and skills to have a positive impact on this pupils behaviour throughout the course of the next academic year.
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Have previous school based experience, relevant to the role.
- Relevant training or willingness to undergo training such as Team Teach & Behaviour Management.
- Have a good understanding of different Positive Behaviour Management strategies
- Have a patient and calm approach to de-escalating behaviour.
- You will need to act as a role model and mentor to the pupil who is finding the school environment a challenge.
- Two references to cover as a minimum the last three years of employment.
- Enhanced DBS Check on the Update Service - Or willingness to apply for a new one.
- Relevant ID Documentation including two proofs of address
How to apply:
If you are interested in the role and have the right skills and experience required, please apply via the website and also email a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered. Applicants will not be considered without a accompanying cover letter.