Protocol Education are recruiting for individuals with an interest in working as a ‘Behaviour Support Partner’ as we have an exciting role available in one of our primary schools in the Keynsham / Kingswood area. The school requires an individual available for an immediate start and someone who might be interested in the role on a long term basis. The successful applicant will be tasked to work on a one-to-one basis with a child in year 1 who requires support both academically and behaviourally. This is a very rewarding role and will suit people who come from education and social care backgrounds.
The Bristol Primary school is fully committed to the development of the successful applicant and will offer their full support, including training.
In order to apply for this role you must have the following:
• UK eligibility to work
• Strong behaviour management & inter personal skills
• The ability to be both dynamic and adaptable
• 2 Professional references dated within the last 6 years
Working with Protocol Education you can expect:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Full or part time work to suit you
• Free CPD courses which run throughout the year
• The opportunity of working with a wide choice of schools or a few regulars across the Bristol or South Gloucestershire area
• Long term work (should you wish)
• CV and Interview advice and support
• A friendly and honest service from experienced consultants who listen to your individual needs
If this sounds of interest to you please call us on 0117 945 3960 or to get the process started why not register on our web page www.protocoleducation.com.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.