Protocol Education are looking to recruit a Learning Support Assistant (LSAs) with experience of working with pupils with challenging behaviour. There are various roles in KS1 and KS2 to support children 1:1 in a large outstanding Primary school in near Filton Bristol. The hours are 8.30-3.30 Monday to Friday to start September 2022 for a contract for the full academic year.
Previous experience working with children would be ideal and you must be able to work using your own initiative. Within this role, you will be expected to work alongside key school staff and existing behaviour plans to improve levels of pupil behaviour exhibited in class. Over time, you will build up a supportive working relationship with the pupil so that you can act as a mentor and role model, ultimately improving overall attainment.
In order to apply for this role you must have the following:
• Reference information for the last five years
• UK eligibility to work, an enhanced DBS on the update service or willingness to have one undertaken at the cost of £38
• The ability to be flexible and adaptable on a daily basis
In return, here at Protocol Education we offer:
• Competitive rates of pay and in-house PAYE.
• Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain over 20 years of educational experiences.
•£250 Bonus ‘refer a teacher’ payment scheme.
• The opportunity of working with a wide choice of schools across the North Somerset area
• CV and interview advice and support.
Protocol Education is a leading supply teaching agency. We provide schools with the teaching, support and SEN staff they need to be successful, while helping teachers, teaching assistants and nursery staff find rewarding work that furthers their careers.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.