Protocol Education are looking to recruit Learning Support Assistants (LSAs) with experience of working with pupils with challenging behaviour.
Previous experience working with children is essential. Must be energetic, enthusiastic and be able to work using your own initiative. Team Teach training is desirable but not essential. The role will be working with a variety of children on a 1:1 or group basis, across the age and ability spectrum. Within this role, you will be expected to work alongside key school staff and existing behaviour plans to improve levels of pupil behaviour exhibited in class. Over time, you will build up a supportive working relationship with pupils so that you can act as a mentor and role model, ultimately improving overall attainment.
In order to apply for this role you must have the following:
• Reference information for the last five years
• UK eligibility to work, an enhanced DBS on the update service or willingness to have one undertaken at the cost of £44
• The ability to be flexible and adaptable on a daily basis
In return, here at Protocol Education we offer:
• Competitive rates of pay and in-house PAYE.
• Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain 21 years of educational experiences.
• £250 Bonus ‘refer a teacher’ payment scheme.
• The opportunity of working with a wide choice of schools across the South Gloucestershire and Bristol areas.
• CV and interview advice and support.
Protocol Education is a leading supply teaching agency. We provide schools with the teaching, support and SEN staff they need to be successful, while helping teachers, teaching assistants and nursery staff find rewarding work that furthers their careers.
If you are interested in applying please register with us online www.protocol-education.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0117 945 3960 to discuss our available opportunities.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.