- To start immediately or at a later date
- Working full time - Monday to Friday for the full academic year and beyond
- Hours are 8:30 - 16:00
- Supporting and assisting students on a one to one basis
- Developing student vocabulary
- Helping students to manage sensory overload
If you would like to be considered for this role please submit your application or alternatively send your CV to alex.conway@protocol-education.
Here at Protocol Education, we strive to ensure that each candidate has an opportunity to find their ideal job. For a number of years, we are proud to have worked alongside fantastic institutions of learning (Primary, Secondary and SEND) to provide them with high quality teachers and support staff.
We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00