Protocol Education are working with a well-known SEND school in Leicester. They are currently looking for a Behaviour Support Assistant with experience working with students with Autism and challenging behavior. The role will be working on a 1:1 and small group basis with students to assist in their learning and development.
The school are looking for candidates who can cope with students who will have:
- Random outbursts of behaviour
- Difficulty in transitioning from one classroom to another
- Social emotional and mental health issues
- Development delay.
As a Behaviour Support Assistant, you will be expected to support the students in small groups (2 - 3 students) or depending on the need of the child, one to one support.
The school is looking for an individual that is dedicated to supporting students in their learning and is willing to go the extra mile to build strong relationships with students and other staff members within the school. The school pride themselves on their great team ethos and would like a vibrant and caring individual to join their team of support staff.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable.
- Ability to interact well with the children.
- Previous experience with Autistic children and challenging behaviors is desirable.
- Team Teach training is advantageous but not essential.
If you feel you would be the right fit for this role then please apply through contacting James Cullingworth via…
Tel: 07725878406 / 0116 3191343