Protocol Education are seeking a SEND learning support assistant/teaching assistant/HLTA to start immediately!
• Do you believe you can make a difference?
• Can you make a positive change?
• Are you a strong role model?
• Do you have a patient and understanding nature?
A Primary alternative provision in Doncaster are looking to recruit a LSA to support disengaged students with SEMH between the ages of 4-10 years. This role is dedicated to those who want to inspire student’s with SEMH (social emotional mental health). The right candidate will need to be confident with de-escalation strategies, tough and know how to handle challenging behaviours. Resilience and hard work is a must. An outdoors/sports/activity co-oridinator background would also be great, as this role entails a lot of outdoors activities. You must be available to work between the hours of 8:30am-4.00pm Mon - Friday.
Protocol Education is a market leading agency, here is what we offer to you:
• Competitive rates of pay and in-house PAYE.
• Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain years of educational experiences.
•£250 Bonus refer a teacher' payment scheme.
• The opportunity of working with a wide choice of schools in your area.
• CV and interview advice and support.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.