Are you a sports coach? Are you ex-police/ex-forces? Do you have a background as a mentor?
Do you have experience working with challenging behaviour in young people? Do you have a passion for supporting the social and emotional growth of children?
We are hiring for primary schools in Barking and Dagenham to support students with challenging behaviour. Flexible working options available. Please apply now if you are interested and you will contacted if you have the relevant skills/background.
• Exhibit patience and compassion
• Be supportive, kind and nurturing.
• Must be able to support whilst maintaining authority in your role.
• Be available to work 3-5 days per week
• Hold an updated DBS check (or willing to obtain one)
• Have the right to work in the UK
What Protocol Education can offer you:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Flexible work
• Short-term, long-term, and permanent placements.
• Our commitment to finding you the right school and opportunity.
• Support through all placements
• Eligibility to take part in free training days run by Protocol.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.